Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 31

Posing in front of Baby Lew's new crib at 31 weeks:


Still no daycare decided on - starting to stress me out.  Wait, not starting.  It's been stressing me out.  We interviewed this one lady Tuesday night and she kept referring to herself in 3rd person - it was too weird (among other things we didn't like) - we walked out of her house and I asked Cody how long we have to pretend to consider her before we call her back and tell her that we won't be needing her service? :)  Had better luck with the pediatrician interivew, though.  So that's one thing checked off the list.  Pfew!

This past weekend we made a quick stop in Platte City to visit Mark & Megan's 5 day old baby, Sylvie.  Cody and I took turns holding her - it was nice to get a feel for what an 8 lb baby feels like.  She was so sweet and so content - I hope we get that lucky!  After that, we headed on up to the ville for some quality family time.  And I got to eat at A&G twice in one weekend - score!  The saganaki did not disappoint, I'm pleased to report. 

This weekend looks to be a good one....my dad is in from Norton, KS to help Sarah & Patrick move into their new house, Mom and Don are coming down for a quick trip also, and I am going to get to see some of my best girls at Julie's baby shower Saturday afternoon.  Being pregnant works out as a nice excuse to not have to help move....Cody's still searching for his excuse :) 

1 comment: