Thursday, April 28, 2011

33 Days til Due Date

Wow - time is flying.  I've started to have little moments of panic when I realize how close the end is.  I think what makes me panic is the inability to have any sort of idea of when he's going to decide to come.  At this point, I don't have any indications that he's coming early, but I guess I don't know if you ever really have that sort of indication.  I need to get a hospital bag packed - Cody's been telling me to do this for a few months now and I'm not sure why I have trouble getting this done!  It's causing him to have dreams of the baby coming prematurely.  And I need to finish organizing the nursery, shower gifts, etc. 

Cody had the day off work yesterday and I came home to find our shower gifts all put together: the stroller, high chair, pack n play, swing, etc.  He had even gone out and bought the birthing ball that I'd been meaning to buy.  He's so great!

My shower this past weekend here in KC was so much fun and so so nice.  My sister in laws are awesome!!  And our friends and family so generous.  Will have to post some pics soon from from the shower.  In the meantime, here's a pic from yesterday:

Week 35

 

2 comments:

  1. You look great Amy! So glad you had a wonderful shower...sorry I missed it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete