Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weirdos at Work

So – in one trip across the building at work today this happened to me 3 times: 

I’d be walking down the hall and the person approaching me would totally move as far right as they could – like they needed to give me plenty of space to walk through.  And it was almost as if they were jumping out of the way.  Not really being nonchalant about it.  If it had been just one occurrence, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.  But 3 times in one trip!  One of the times was in a stairwell, and I swear the guy literally flattened himself against the wall to let me pass.  It was so exaggerated I almost starting laughing at him.  Do I really look like I need that much space to get by?  Our hallways at work are definitely wide enough!  Maybe I’m walking weird and looking like I need extra space?!   Or are the men at my office just freaked out by the sight of a pregnant lady coming down the hall??!

3 comments:

  1. HA! That's hilarious!! Maybe you need a sign on your shirt---'Wide load' :) Seriously?? What happens 5-10 weeks from now??

    Sister Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. men....ya gotta love em, eh? at least they "noticed"??????? j ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amers, that is hilarious! LOL

    Aunt Kath

    ReplyDelete