Friday, February 18, 2011

25 1/2 Weeks and Growing

Getting to the point these days where I can't squeeze into pre-pregnancy clothes....I've found a few maternity things that I like, but I feel like most stores don't stock much, if any, of their maternity lines.  So it's a long exercise of ordering 10 things online, keeping 1, sending everything else back.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  Cody said the other night (and I could tell he was trying not to show anything in the tone of his voice) "Babe, there's another package at the front door."  :)   

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I empathize completely. I ordered a bunch online too..then sent most of it back. Pants are the worst and you're tall so you get that too! You're looking so great, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jax, you look adorable! I wish I could help you shop, I feel like it would be a fun shopping challenge :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete