Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 23-24 Stats

I'm a little late to post this, but I wanted to get a few things recorded while I was thinking about it.  At our last appointment on Feb 3rd, I was in week 23. I weighed in at 13 pounds above my starting point, and when he measured my belly (from the top of the public bone to the top of the uterus) I was at exactly 23 cm.  Apparently this measurement should coincide with the number of weeks along you are, so he said I was right on track. 

Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 25 and I'm feeling fantastic!  I really have to think hard to even come up with a complaint.  The only things I'm noticing right now are FREQUENT urination (wow - I feel like I need to put in an extra hour at work to make up for all the time I'm spending walking up and down the hall going to the restroom) and also getting more and more restless in my sleep.  I bought a "snoogle" a few weeks back to help me keep from rolling onto my back (a no-no once you're past week 16 or so).  It's helping me some.  But I really like sleeping on my back, so even after a month or two of trying to get used to sleeping on my side, it still isn't feeling natural.  Cody has to nudge me onto my side when he wakes up and catches me on my back.  So, what the heck is a snoogle, you may ask?  I had never heard of it until a fellow mom introduced me (Thanks Megan!):

 Will try to post another belly pic within the next few days.  I feel like I'm starting to grow a lot faster, so I need to make sure and keep up with the growth pic's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment