Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Evenings with Daniel & Mommy

Our typical evening these days:


  • Pick Daniel up from Kathy's at 5:00
  • Chat with Kathy about his day, and then home by 5:15.
  • Play for a bit and try to get D to practice crawling
    • Still not interested :)
  • Around 5:45, eat dinner.  
  • 6:00ish take a bath, play a little
  • 6:15 or 6:30 bedtime
    • For the past almost 2 weeks now, he's been so tired by 6p.m. and he sleeps all the way through til 6a.m. even going to bed this early.  Everything I've read says babies his age need 11-13 hours of sleep a night, plus naps during the day, but it limits our time together even more :(  Makes me REALLY look forward to the weekends.

Getting ready for dinner!



Just chillin in the tub (although we don't sit still for long):


Oh, what do we have here?

I know just what to do with this!


That cup was cool for about 30 seconds.  Now onto bigger and better:



Mirrors are so interesting!



And now it's time to practice my baseball in the nude:


Practiced so hard I spit up my blueberries on my clean belly:

No comments:

Post a Comment