Monday, April 9, 2012

A random photo shoot

A few weeks ago, I came across a $25 Groupon to the Target portrait studio, and figured I'd see how they turned out.  I didn't really have an occasion - Daniel was 10 1/2 months, so not a big milestone bday or anything.  However, it was a few weeks before Easter, so we did some Easter pics as well as some others.  I figured, heck, even if only one turned out good I wasn't out much money.  Here they are:


One of the few pictures I sat still for.


Mom's just going to tell herself that Target cleans these eggs in between each kid.

This is when I tried to go after the camera.

This is where my mom put my shoes on the wrong feet, whoopsy.

What the heck is this green stringy stuff??  I don't like it!


Oh well, I'm over it.  I'm a happy boy anyway!


--We pause here for an outfit change while the long line of people roll their eyes.  Sorry peeps, I'm doing it anyway!


Let mom change my clothes, but I just don't really want to keep my hat on.
This is my ornery look - where I'm about to pounce on the camera.


Cheeeeeese!!!

AND.....saved the best one for last:



.....

......








 Yahoo, Target!!!







Daniel

1 comment: