Monday, February 27, 2012

9 months


Huh....Looks like I'm 9 months old!
Daniel J, 9 months, 2.16.12
17 lb, 10 oz (10%), 27 3/4" (35%)


I'm still such a happy boy and I still drool like crazy.  Most days are 2-3 bib days.  I have one tooth on the bottom.

I pose as a crawler for pictures only - I don't have much interest in crawling in real life.  In fact, I much prefer standing, and when mom and dad try to make me sit down, I like to pull the ole "stiff body" trick on them.  I'm not sure why they don't think it's as funny as I do - especially when they try to put me in my car seat.  I really show them!


I do love my bath time!  It's really fun when I lay over the side of my little tub and explore that shiny silver drain thing.
1.31.12

Bath time is all good until mom makes me put clothes on.  I've got her pretty well trained to let me hang out in my towel and play for a while.
1.31.12

Just reading me a little book here
2.10.12


This was something new when mom started pushing me down this hall is this cool ride!
2.12.12



1 comment:

  1. YAY--love all of these pics---definitely shows his personality! I love you Daniel J!!

    ReplyDelete