Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daniel's Hands

So Daniel has been doing this really cool thing lately that I'm really loving.  It's like whenever I'm doing something with him, he places his hand on me.  For example, I'll be snapping up his pj's and he'll place his hand on mine.  Or I'll be fiddling with his car seat straps and he'll put his hand on mine.  It's not really like it's randomly happening it either, it happens a lot and it's like he is deliberately placing his hands where he places them.  I think I love it so much because it kind of feels like him reaching out and reciprocating the bond.  I was telling Cody about this just last night and how much I loved it, and when I was at work this morning, before Cody took Daniel to Kathy's, he text me this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment