Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winding down the first Trimester

Well, today marks the start of week 13, which is the last week of trimester 1!  In some ways I feel like it went by fast, but in other ways not.  I'm just really looking forward to looking pregnant and feeling the baby's movements. 

The size comparison of the baby this week is to a peach.  And they say the baby weighs about the same as a quarter.  He/She even has fingerprints already, how amazing is that?! 

Feeling really good lately, still tired, but that's about all I can complain about.  Some of my pants are getting more and more tough to button, so I think I'll try the rubber band trick in the near future. 

Last night I was singing in the shower and normally Cody has something smart to say about my singing, but this time he just told me to keep it up so the baby can get used to the sound of my voice. I'm sure he subsequently went into the other room and laughed at my singing, but he knows I've been extra weepy lately, so not to laugh to my face.  :)

Looking forward to a 4-day weekend in NE!  The baby is really hungry for some mashed potatoes! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  We have so many things to be thankful for, you included. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your singing voice! I especially love the songs you make up:). Happy Thanksgiving Lewis family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...the second trimester is usually when you feel your best. (your energy returns and your belly is still at a manageable size!)
    Can't wait to find out if Baby Lewis is a boy or girl..that is if you share when you find out. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Miss ya
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete